Depilève is at the forefront in the research and development of all types of waxes. For intimate waxing I choose Film Wax – Revolutionary wax that is applied in thin layers and removed hassle-free once dry without any need for strips. It has a secure grip and it is extra gentle on the skin to minimise irritation.
Since its inception over a decade ago, clean+easy® has quickly risen to become a leader in the professional spa industry with its innovative roll-on waxing system, superb quality and variety of waxes. clean+easy® recognizes the active and sometimes hectic lifestyle of today’s women and offers fast, effective and easy methods of hair removal.
|Full Leg €35||Half Leg €20|
|3/4 Leg €20||Upper Leg €20|
|Under Arm €15||Face (sides) €10|
|Lip €10||Chin €10|
|Bikini Standard €15||Bikini Extended €20|
Pre and post Wax Advice
- Its best to leave at least 3 weeks of regrowth before making your appointment.
- Wear loose fitting clothing on the day.
- Do not apply moisturiser on the day of waxing.
- Exfoliate the day before and 2 days after waxing.
- Do not wax if you are sunburnt or have been exposed to UV rays in the last 12hrs.
- Avoid any other heat treatments, hot baths, hot tubs, jacuzzi or swimming in chlorinated water, no unusual creams for 24 hours after treatment.
- Some redness, slight soreness and small bumps can be common and considered a normal reaction to waxing. This should subside however by 24-48 hours.
- If you do experience any persistent irritation please do not hesitate to contact me.
Patch testing is required 48 hours prior to waxing treatment.